THORSBYS GARBAGE AND BLUE BAG SERVICE PROVIDER IS CHANGING
Posted on Tuesday September 22, 2020 at 02:57PM
The service provider for garbage and blue bag pick up is changing to Integrity Waste Solutions, While it may be a little inconvenient during the change over period, it will reduce our projected collection costs over the next four years by over 10%.
Roll out of new carts will be starting, Wednesday September 23.
The old carts owned by GFL will be picked up after they have been emptied on Friday, September 25. Please do not take in your old cart on Friday and don't put out the new cart for collection this week (Friday 25th) to avoid confusion, we need your assistance please to help with a smooth change over.
Author: Town of Thorsby
Comment on our article:
Posts By Date
- HWY 778 (52 Street) - Sweeping
- Mayor's Report - November
- AXIA ANNOUNCES THORSBY AS NEXT FIBRE TOWN
- ARCTIC SPAS MANUFACTURING FACILITY COLLECTION FOR FORT MCMURRAY FIRE
- Deputy Mayor Burnett - Celebration of Life
- Official Population
- The Votes Are In!!
- 2013 Municipal Election
- Chief Administrative Officer